F4_32 (Connect4): unpublished version of a famous table game!
A downloadable Connect 4 for Windows
32-bit version of "Connect4 - RELEASE 5.0 - VERSION 1.3:
- 8 standard graphics screen resolutions supported.
- Added a database of images for the display of the game board.
- Maximum graphics resolution supported (Windows desktop resolution).
F4_32 FREE DEMO FILE AGAIN AVAILABLE HERE.
Although in the complete video game there are other game modes, typically user against computer, but also computer against itself (demonstration of the software's ability to emulate a real opponent), the demo that is proposed here, relative to the "Connect4" video game, it only has the mode with 2 real players and does not have the advanced features of the paid version (e.g. more variety in graphics and XGA resolution). However it is useful to appreciate the fluidity, the music and the main features of this personalized and unedited reinterpretation of the well-known board game; with it you could challenge a friend of yours, before considering the possibility of fighting against your computer by purchasing the full version for a few dollars. You will also be able to verify that this software runs, regardless of the sound card and graphics card, which can be any, from available memory or other advanced features, on machines supported by the Microsoft Windows system, from version 2000 to version 11.
Who does not know or have never played to "connect4", the well-known board game in which a player can win by placing the pieces on the game board, and forming groups of 4 elements in horizontal, vertical or diagonal?
Since there are several versions of this game, I decided to develop my program, introducing some variations:
- Possibility to lengthen and / or widen the board from a minimum of 4x4 elements up to a maximum of 10x20 elements.
- Possibility to fight against the computer, choosing the level of difficulty: when you play against the computer, his ability may surprise you!
- Possibility to play in two (as if it were a board game).
- Possibility to make the computer play against itself to get a game preview.
- Ability to enlarge / reduce the game board automatically when the size of the game screen increases /decreases.
- Possibility to choose between eight graphic resolutions (320x200 Pixel, 640x400, 640x480, 800x600, 960x600, 1024x768, 1280x800 Pixel or DESKTOP).
- Ability to control the game with the mouse and / or keyboard (in the two - player mode one user can use the mouse and the other the keyboard).
- Ability of Italian/English languages support.
- Ability to enable or disable the display of the statistics calculated by the PC before making a move (PC reasoning).
- Manual of instructions in .PDF format.
- All of this is in addition to eye-catching graphics and to "MIDI" style instrumental music.
All of this is in addition to eye-catching graphics and to "MIDI" style instrumental music.
Why not try this game and add this game to your collection?
Have a fun!
Paolo Fassin (PCDear.ent.games)
|Release date||Dec 22, 2019|
|Author||Paolo Fassin (PCDear.ent.games)|
|Tags||32-bit, artificial-intelligence, Isometric, Music, Pixel Art, Relaxing, Retro, Sound effects, User Interface (UI)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this Connect 4 you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.